As usual, Microsoft Exchange Team has posted a new blog post with a list of latest cumulative updates for Exchange Server 2016 and Exchange Server 2013 for the quarter ending in June, 2016. As per the official blog by Microsoft Exchange Team,
In addition to normal fixes to customer reported issues, these releases also include updated functionality. Exchange Server 2016 Cumulative Update 2 and Exchange Server 2013 Cumulative Update 13 are available on the Microsoft Download Center.
Changes brings with these updates are as below.
- .Net 4.6.1 Support
- AutoReseed Support for BitLocker
- SHA-2 Support for Self-Signed Certificates
- Migration to Modern Public Folder Resolved
- Change to Get-ExchangeServer Cmdlet
Although a patch is not included, a workaround for the problem with Installing from a Mounted .ISO Displays English UI Only is also provided. As per the announcement, the Microsoft Exchange Team is working on a fix to resolve this issue in a future CU release.
Click on hyperlinks below to download the relevant update for you.
- Exchange Server 2016 Cumulative Update 2 (KB3135742), Download, UM Lang Packs
- Exchange Server 2013 Cumulative Update 13 (KB3135743), Download, UM Lang Packs
Learn more about updates, click here to navigate to the original post at Official Microsoft Exchange Team’s blog.