OneDrive for Business is no doubt one of the best document collaboration service out there. With a qualifying license SKU, an Office 365 tenant can have unlimited OneDrive for Business storage per user. While Office 365 administrators can run reports from Office 365 Admin Center as well as using PowerShell, this article is for end users. This article guides end users how to check their current OneDrive for Business storage usage using following steps.
- Sign-in to Office 365 portal and navigate to OneDrive for Business
- From the OneDrive for Business site, click on the gear icon on the right hand top.
- Select Site settings from the options.
- From Site Settings, select Storage Metrics
- In Storage Metrics, on right hand top you can see the usage of your OneDrive for Business storage.