Recently Office 365 has released a few features to Planner and one interesting feature is the ability to add your Planner tasks to Outlook calendar. We know that there are a lot of users who keeps track of their daily life with an Outlook calendar. All their meetings, appointments, tasks, and whatnot are in the calendar and synced across multiple devices that they are using. Previously for those who were using Planner, had to manually enter details of their tasks in to the Outlook calendar if they wanted to keep track of them within Outlook. But now that hassle is no more. With a few clicks, you can add the entire list of tasks to Outlook calendar as an iCalendar within few seconds. Let’s see how to add your Planner tasks in to Outlook calendar.
- Click on the three doted button at the top of your plan that you want to see tasks in Outlook.
- Click on Add plan to Outlook calendar
- Select Publish. This will generate a unique iCalendar link for you to add to your favorite calendar.
- If you are using the Outlook calendar of the same account as the Planner account, then, click on Add to Outlook
- It will take you to add a Calendar subscription in Outlook on the Web.
- If you want to add the iCalendar to an account in Outlook client, which is not same as your Planner account, then go to Calendar in Outlook, click on Open Calendar in Home tab and select From Internet.
- Paste the URL copied from the Planner screen and click Ok.
- The plan’s calendar will be visible in your Outlook calendar.